Changing seasons inevitably means getting a cold or two along the way. While I love going from summer to fall, I don’t like a stuffy head and sore throat. So to keep sickness away and to boost my immune system, there are several things I like to do that are simple and effective.
Check out my 5 Ways to Naturally Supercharge Your Immune System with these all natural immune system boosters to keep you healthy and on the go this season!
I’m sharing #Ricola in my life as part of a Ricola sponsored series for Socialstars™
1. Diet – Eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and low in saturated fat for better health. This may seem like a no-brainer, but knowing you need to eat well and actually eating well are two different things. Ditch the junk and fuel your body with good for you food! Check out a few of my favorite recipes that are delicious and good for you, too!
2. Sleep – That’s right – sleep. Your body can’t be the best it can be without adequate sleep. Sleep will help your body heal itself and boost your immune system and health naturally. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep a night most nights.
3. Exercise – Just like the right food and enough sleep, your body needs exercise to work properly. Exercise, whether running, walking, dancing or even taking a class at the gym will keep your body in good working order so that your immune system can stay on top of things!
4. Sunlight – Soak up about 10-15 minutes of sunlight a day to get your daily dose of Vitamin D. Vitamin D gives you good health and strong, healthy bones. It’s also important in making sure your muscles, heart, lungs and brain work well and that your body can fight infection.
5. Herbal Immunity Support – New Ricola Herbal Immunity helps you stay well and gives you the power to always bring your “A Game”. Ricola Herbal Immunity harnesses the power of herbs, ginseng and vitamins B6, B12 and C to boost immunity strength and fight fatigue which can help when you’re not feeling your best! Popping a Ricola Herbal Immunity Lozenge when you are feeling down, heading into a crowded place such as an airplane, school or train can help keep your immune System up, too!
The NEW Ricola Herbal Immunity was developed by master herbalists in one of the world’s healthiest (and happiest!) countries — Switzerland and is available in two varieties:
Ricola Herbal Immunity Honey Herb Lozenges
Ricola Herbal Immunity Citrus Herb Lozenges
You can purchase Ricola Herbal Immunity products at CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid stores nationwide starting in early September 2016.
Try these 5 Ways to Supercharge Your Immune System – all natural immune system boosters – this season for an easy and effective way to stay happy and healthy!